Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Clothes War

This weekend I was home alone. It just so happened that I had to be on-call with work the same weekend as the Catoe Beach Weekend. So, B headed up to North Myrtle Beach this and I was on my own with the animals. I must give B credit he did make arrangements for me to have book 3 of the Twilight series. I was delighted!

After reading half (okay most of the book) I decided that it was time to do the BIG SWAP. Switch out my winter clothes for summer clothes. While switching out my clothes I began to notice something peculiar about the closets in the Catoe Cabana. They were filled with mostly B's clothes! WHAT?!?!?!?! This is not okay......something must be done. I tried to go through his clothes and pick out some that he has not worn in a while and put them in the give away pile. But then guilt washed over me that I might get rid of one of his favorite shirts so I went through my clothes and was done with it.

So the clothes war is on!!!! When B got home I told her that he could not bring any more clothes into the Catoe Cabana until some of his current clothes found another residence. He tried to state that he does not buy these clothes. I would not be detoured and held my ground.

NOW....it's time to go shopping for me some clothes! YAY!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment