Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I have decided to hold nothing back!

I haven't been writing much in my blog lately because:

1. Started reading Twilight- Stupid vampires. I have now finished and am waiting on the 2nd book to become available at the library. Please note that I have returned book one in a timely fashion in order to accrue no late fees.

2. One of my best friends, Emmylou got married. Check facebook to see pictures. The wedding was great. Sorry you have to see pictures on facebook but I am a slacker and do not take my camera with me. I am trying to work on this to I can document with pictures as well as words on the good 'ole blog.

Also, one thing that have gotten in my way is not knowing what to write. I would like to say that I live a pretty exciting life but sometimes I feel that it might not be as interesting to you as it is to me. But then it occurred to me today that it doesn't matter if you do not like it because this is my blog and if you get bored you can simply stop reading (but I really wish you wouldn't).....SO that being said.....I have decided to hold nothing back and write about my life as it happens and will not censor anymore (I apologize in advance). So here goes world........

Ready or not here I come.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment