Thursday, May 7, 2009

Memory Lane

Please direct your attention to the picture on the right of your screen. Yep, that's right. I have finally added a picture to this site. As of right now the only pictures I know how to put on her are from our wedding since I have them on a CD. HAHA! I will not bore you with those since it was 4 years ago... but then again maybe I will. Here's some pictures how our wedding even if it was a while ago. Hope you enjoy!









This is me getting ready of course with my best friend K.





Putting the dress on!







This is my honey, B. He's quite handsome if I do say so myself!













The whole gang!















On our way to the reception!


Thanks for walking down memory lane with me. Hope you enjoyed it! I certainly did!


~E

1 comment:

  1. Great post, I love the pictures! I might have to do a memory lane post of my own! :)

    ReplyDelete