Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I do have an excuse!!!

Here are the top 5 excuses I have for not blogging:



5. Florida- B and I went to Orlando last month and stayed with our friends Travis and Paul. We had a wonderful time. While we were there we made sure Mickey Mouse was behaving himself at Disney World. We were also introduced to Lady Gaga. Evidently she is a new up and coming singer who I had no idea who she was. Travis did not let me leave without a copy of her CD. Bryan is now thrilled to come home and hear her on the radio in the house. I recently had to move the CD to the safety of my car in order to protect Lady Gaga from becoming "misplaced". Also, while we were there we saw the movie Angels and Demons. I highly recommend seeing it!

4. Work- It has been absolutely insane at my office. I tell you what....there are some CRAZY people in the world. I don't know if there is a full moon or if this could be the rapture but it has been insane!

3. Injury- Last week during a walk to support my office I tripped and fell on the sidewalk. It was AMAZING! I skinned up my elbow and have two HUGE bruises on both of my knees. They are still there a week later. I think my pride was hurt more than anything else but it was still crazy!

2. Nerts- B and I work with the youth at our church. Hands down it has been the most amazing experience we have ever done. One of the things we/they love to do is play Nerts. This is a awesome fast paced, highly addictive card game! We have had a couple of marathon Nerts games since the kids have gotten out of school. while they enjoy playing until the late hours in the morning the adults still have to get up and go to work in the morning! But B and I would not have it any other way. I would rather them be hanging out playing cards with us then out doing who knows what!

1. Just plain laziness- I have no other excuse. I get caught up reading other people's blog but do not bother update mine. I'm working on this! Please bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment