Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My babies!

Well I know that I promised this a long times ago but here are some pictures of my precious animals! I started cleaning the house last night and in pure Emily fashion I started looking for a reason to stop. So, I put my Lady Gaga CD in and immediately got distracted. So while I was dancing around the house here is what my animals were doing.

Here is Moses (aka Mosey) ready to get in on the action!


Lucy and Zipporah not really sure what to think of their crazy momma!



Then while cleaning out one of the spare bedrooms I found an old Carolina Jersey that was for Lucy. She is now too big for the jersey but I found someone who fits into it PERFECTLY!!!!!!





Needless to say he was not to thrilled! But it was hilarious! Moses wouldn't even walk in it he just stood there looking pissed off! It was immediately taken off of him and then he was rewarded by having three treats for being a good sport!

1 comment:

  1. OMG how hilarious! Our cats would NEVER let us do that to them. Our dog is named Lucy too! :)

    ReplyDelete