Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Foodie Friday (even though its Tuesday)

So, my friend, Kristy, has started a blog roll where people share recipes on Fridays (hence the "Foodie Friday"). I am very excited because I LOVE to cook. Actually B and I both enjoy cooking especially when we are in the kitchen together. I know it sounds corny but I guess that is what you get when you marry someone who went to culinary school.

Along with cooking we also LOVE to entertain. Although our schedules do not allow us to do it as much as we would like we enjoy having our friends over as often as possible. Throw in some cards after dinner and we are destined for a night of fun!

Now, let's get down to business. This week Kristy is doing appetizers. So here is an old stand by:

Pizza Pockets:

-One package frozen yeast rolls (thawed)
-Shredded Cheese
-Pepperoni

1.Take thawed yeast roll and press down the center to make a pocket.
2.Fill the pocket with cheese and pepperoni.
3.Seal the pocket of the yeast roll. Bake rolls according to directions on package.

Variation: You could use any type of pizza toppings you like....I've just always used pepperoni.

HAPPY COOKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment