Friday, July 24, 2009

WOW! I cannot believe that 2 weeks have past since my last post. WHOOPS! Things have been a little hectic in the Catoe household. First things first:

We have decided to put our house on the market! It's a little scary and exciting all at the same time. So, I have been busy trying to keep our house clean. Please let me tell you that with two long haired cats and one dog it is a feat in and of itself. Needless to say one of kitties is now residing permanently outside. Zipporah is now living outside and I think she prefers it that way. She gets lonely from time to time but I send our dog Lucy outside to visit and they hang out on the front porch together. Keep your fingers crossed somebody will come to love the Catoe Cabana as much as we do!

Anyways, I will leave you with a random wedding video from youtube. I'm sure most of you saw it on the Today Show this morning but I LOVE IT! I hope you enjoy!

1 comment: