My baby is 6 months old. WOW! I cannot believe time is going by so fast! I've seen a lot of other people do this so I thought I would as well. Here are 6 interesting facts about Rachel since she is 6 months old.
1. Rachel is swaddled every night before bed. She has been sleeping through the night since about 7 weeks and we attribute this to swaddling. She is rapidly growing out of her blanket that we swaddle in and I have NO idea what I'm going to be do when that happens.
2. Rachel LOVES to eat! She will eat anything we give her especially at supper time! You cannot feed her fast enough and trust me she will let you know if you're not feeding her fast enough.
3. She loves a bath. She recently graduated from the baby tub to her duck tub. She enjoys splashing around in her tub and will do so for as long as you let her.
4. Blowing raspberries is her specialty these days.
5. Rachel loves animals. Especially big dogs.....please note that she is only around dogs that we know. She enjoys grabbing our cat, Moses, and we are currently working on "sweet pats" instead of grabbing and pulling kitty's hair.
6. She will grab at any necklace. This could be very bad for us down the road......
I LOVE YOU RACHEL!!!!! You have blessed me more you than you could ever know!