Monday, November 30, 2009

Run Bambi Run!!!!!!!!

Okay, so this happened a while ago and I went back and forth about whether or not to post about it.......I've finally decided to post because I now think it's funny! Hope you enjoy!

I feel assured that most people who really know me know that I am not a hunter. I have never been a hunter nor do I ever want to be a hunter.
The only thing I usually hunt for is sweets. My husband does not hunt however, if he did that would be fine. Also, if he were to be the hunting type and shoot something and wanted it stuffed I would be more than willing to hang it in a "man cave". That being said....

A couple of weeks ago on a Thursday my phone signaled that I had a new text message. YAY! I love getting texts...I looked at my phone and it was a picture text (even better).
So, I open the text and what do my wondering eyes see but a dead deer in the back of a pick up truck, blood dripping out of his mouth and all in the bed of the truck (sorry to be so graphic BUT it was essential).
WHY?????? Needless to say that my brother in law shot Bambi's father (who is apparently a 9 point- whatever that means) and my sister in law was so proud that she had to send the picture to me. OH JOY!
Now, please do not misunderstand me...if someone put that picture on facebook I would totally be fine with that. It would be my option to look at the dead carcass if I wanted to. It is not okay to send me this picture when you usually send me pictures of my beautiful niece and nephew. What was she thinking?!?!?!?!?
That is all I have to say about the horrible picture text I received that morning!

HAPPY HUNTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment